There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
version 1.2.2 ( updated 5-3-2017 )
- Fixed issue with optin requests failing to subscribe users in some cases due to request caching system.
version 1.2.1 ( updated 4-26-2017 )
- Fixed error that occured on websites running PHP 5.2.
- Fixed error that occured when updating plugins for some customers.
version 1.2 ( updated 4-25-2017 )
- Added new Success Action feature that allows you to redirect users to a custom URL after signing up to a newsletter.
- Added OAuth support for Sales Force.
- Added ConvertKit support.
- Added MailerLite support.
- Added Mailster Support.
- Streamlined and re-created core authorization methods for all email providers, removing Bloom's dependency on third party libraries and allowing for the use of core WordPress functions when managing email accounts.
- Moved authorization methods to Elegant Themes core framework to be used on other products, such as Divi.
- Text color settings will no longer affect success message, since this is always displayed on a white background.
- Bloom optins will now work correctly on WooCommerce homepages.
- Added RTL support for Bloom Dashboard.
- Fixed issue where open/close animations where not working for On Click triggers after triggering the optin multiple times.
- Fixed a bug that caused some border styles to not inherit custom border colors.
- Fixed incorrect CSS selector that caused some Google fonts to not work correctly.
- Quotes will now be encoded correctly inside of optin form content areas.
- Optin forms with active split tests will now correctly log view stats for locked content optins.
- Fixed an issue where not all posts and pages were listed in the Include/Exclude options.
- Fixed a bug that caused cookies to not be applied correctly in some situations when using Custom HTML optins.
- Disabled "below the post" optins when the Divi Visual Builder is being used.
- Fixed an error that occurred during Bloom settings import in some situations.
- Unwanted HTML will now be stripped from Bloom success messages.
- Bloom inline optin forms will no longer overlay UI elements in the Divi Visual Builder.
- Fixed a CSS conflict that occurred in some third party themes that caused abnormalities in the Bloom options.
- Added support for double optin when using iContact.
- Added caching to the Bloom stats page and improved performance when displaying large statistics tables.
- Improved the way that huge collections of lists (1,000+) are collected and stored in Bloom, preventing timeouts during the authorization process of some email providers.
version 1.1.8 ( updated 08-15-2016 )
- Fixed settings page font issues in WordPress 4.6
version 1.1.7 ( updated 06-22-2016 )
- Fixed parse error that caused plugin to fail in some instances.
version 1.1.6 ( updated 06-21-2016 )
- Fixed the jumping issue with "On Click" trigger
- Increased auto close timeout duration
- Logged in users actions are now excluded from stats
- Optimized scripts and styles loading on frontend
- Fixed "undefined index" message
- Added titles to the header menu in Dashboard
- Added option to close popup/flyin automatically after subscribe
- Fixed the issue with Optin form, displaying on Homepage instead of a specific page selected in Dashboard
- Fixed the issue with Optin not working on Blog page
version 1.1.5 ( updated 05-10-2016 )
- Updated core submodule to latest versions (Fonts files were moved to /core. If you are currently calling these font files, your CSS files should be updated with new file paths).
- Updated Google+ icon to match the new Google+ logo & branding guidlines.
- Mailpoet optin form: Fixed subscription issues
version 1.1.4 ( updated 04-13-2016 )
- Fixed an issue that caused theme updates to fail when Bloom, Monarch or the Divi Builder were installed.
version 1.1.3 ( updated 04-12-2016 )
- Added option to configure auto updates from the Plugin Settings
version 1.1.2 ( updated 02-26-2016 )
- Fixed the issue with stats data on new installs
version 1.1.1 ( updated 02-17-2016 )
- IMPORTANT: Fixed critical privilege escalation security vulnerability that, if properly exploited, could allow unprivileged registered WordPress users to modify plugin settings.
* For more detailed information, please refer to the full public disclosure that was emailed to all customers on 2-17-2016: http://bit.ly/1Q9P13N
version 1.1 ( updated 08-31-2015 )
* All files changed/updated
- Added New Email Providers:
- Added "on-click" trigger for pop-ups and fly-ins
- Fixed the issue with apostrophes in opt-in names, breaking script execution in some cases
- Fixed the issue with unexpected output error upon the plugin activation on some sites
version 1.0.6 ( updated 08-18-2015 )
- MailChimp: Added option to disable Double optin
- Fixed the issue with inline form position, when error message appears
- Getresponse: Added cycle_day parameter to make it work correctly with contacts added via Bloom
- Campaign Monitor: Fixed the issue with classes conflicts with some plugins
- Infusionsoft: Fixed the issue with new subscribers, added as non-marketable
- Fixed the issue with Open Sans font loaded multiple times if Monarch and/or Divi was enabled
- Mailchimp: Fixed the issue with 25 lists limit
- OntraPort, MailPoet, Sendinblue, iContact, Mad Mimi, Constant Contact: Fixed the issue, where people couldn't subscribe to several lists with the same email address
- Constant Contact: Fixed the issue with users, not being able to subscribe with the same email if they were manually deleted from the list
- Constant Contact: Fixed the issue with subscribers, added to Constant Contact twice
- Fixed the issue with wrongly selected categories in Display Settings
- Fixed the width of preview modal when previewing the Flyin or Widget optin
- Fixed the issue with some strings localization in the Dashboard
- Fixed the issue with checkbox image path in CSS code
- Fixed WP_Widget class constructor warning message in WordPress 4.3
- Added some basic HTML tags support in the Success message field ( a, br, span, strong )
- Improved the appearance of shortcode in the Modal window, when "Generate Shortcode" button is clicked to make it easier to select and copy
version 1.0.5 ( updated 06-04-2015 )
- Security Patch - Disallowed SVG images from media library upload.
version 1.0.4 ( updated 05-02-2015 )
- Fixed high memory usage issues on some sites with a lot of statistics data
version 1.0.3 ( updated 04-23-2015 )
- Fixed the issue with "loading icon" visibility in WordPress 4.2
- Improved the settings page perfomance
* removed dashboard/js/chosen
- Fixed the issue with quotes in account names
- Fixed "Below Post" optin priority
- Improved compatibility with plugins that use tinyMCE editor
- Fixed the issue with an optin button background color in some themes
version 1.0.2 ( updated 03-23-2015 )
- Fixed quotes encoding issues
- Fixed the issue with the Widget Custom CSS, not applied to a site
- Improved the plugin settings page perfomance
- Added "Refresh Stats" and "Clear Stats" buttons
- Renamed MailChimp class to avoid conflicts with other plugins
- Fixed the issue with wrong impressions count, when several form triggers were enabled
- Fixed some issues with error message styling
- Fixed the issue with inline optin height calculation, when a form is bigger than content
version 1.0.1 ( updated 03-19-2015 )
- MailChimp: Fixed the issue with authorization of accounts with 0 lists
- Feedblitz: Fixed the issue with SSL certificate, that is used for API requests
- Fixed the issue with a form title and message characters encoding
- Improved compatibility with other plugins. Fixed the issue with TinyMCE button script, loaded on plugins admin pages.
- Mad Mimi: Improved error messages
- MailPoet: Added Double Opt-in support
- Fixed the issue with some forms, missing the name field
- Fixed round() php function compatibility issues with older versions of PHP
- Now it's possible to use a blank title for the widget
- Removed text shadow from forms footer element.
- Infusionsoft: Renamed the folder to lowercase. Fixes require_once function error on some servers.
- Initial Release.